Saturday, November 9, 2013

Acknowledgements

Before I can get started on this blog, I feel it’s appropriate to acknowledge the privileges I’ve had in the financial arena.

My family, while not wealthy for the number of children my parents have (I have five younger siblings), is solidly middle-class. I was able to get a very good scholarship to attend a four-year university, and between that, what my family was able to contribute, and my own earnings, I’ve been able to avoid student debt. I’ve also been very fortunate in avoiding major medical debts. For all these reasons, I started in a good financial position.

That said, I believe that the tips and ideas found in this blog are applicable to people in all financial situations. I hope it will be of use to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment